martes, 10 de abril de 2012

Elizabeth South - Forgive


((( Elizabeth South - Forgive )))

You left me crying
Did you even care?
You didn’t want me
Then left me standing there

You promised forever
But you just walked away
You left me with nothing
You didn’t want to stay
I will forgive you in time
I will forget you and wipe it from my mind

You had to blame me
And make me the fool
You had no courage
To simply tell the truth

I thought you loved me
More than anything, it is true
How could you do this?
You tore my heart in two

I will forgive you in time
I will forget you and wipe it from my mind
I will I will be searching for a sign

I must forgive you
You struggle this is true
This world is fallen
Redemption is for you...

http://videoconletra.blogspot.com


----------------------------------------------------
Información del Video / Video Information:

Genero Musical / Music genre: Baladas Ingles
----------------------------------------------------
¿NO FUNCIONA EL VIDEO? Puedes Probar en: YOUTUBE
Vídeo y Letra de Elizabeth South - Forgive
Embed Video Copia y Pega en tu Web o Blog.

((( http://videoconletra.blogspot.com )))

Nube de Tags: Ver Video y Letra Elizabeth South - Forgive Oficial, youtube,Videos y Letras 2012 , Canciones y Lyrics, ver Lyrics online Elizabeth South - Forgive Subtitulada, Lyrics en linea Elizabeth South - Forgive Español, Música 2012 Ingles online, Lyric Elizabeth South - Forgive, Letras de Elizabeth South - Forgive Gratis dvd, Escuchar Elizabeth South - Forgive online, Justin Tv, online flv, Videos Musicales con letra HD, Canción con Letra, 2012, Video Oficial, Official 2012.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: Si no estas registrado en algunos de los servicios de Google para publicar comentarios, entonces debes cambiar la opción COMENTAR COMO a: Nombre/URL o Anonimo.

Páginas vistas en total